Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Censorship Sucks

Who is this infernal internal censor blanking out my thoughts?
From what nothing did this moral robot spring?
Deleting frequently sentences of apparent randomness
Conjured from abysses of my free consciousness
From which all creation proceeds to exist...
Its like chopping a tree down to see the forests!
And then there's no trees left for anyone to enjoy!
So why would i just write this?
What, exactly, would be the point?
Concisely, the point would be
I'm just an extension of Love's Expression
Using words as a blessing
Not a weapon
I simply author many questions

2 comments:

i have the sickness said...

that was really thoughtful. my mind is opened. i especially liked the line about chopping down a tree to see the forest. i like your poetry a lot. you are a smart dude.

Light Weavers said...

love that line too...have never heard that said, you should put that on a bumper sticker