Monday, March 31, 2008

The Eight Basic Winner Scripts

Robert Anton Wilson's

EIGHT BASIC WINNER SCRIPTS


(keep these in mind)

I. The Biosurvival Winner
: "I will live forever, or die trying."

II. The Emotional-Territorial Winner
: "I am free, you are free; we can have our separate trips or we can have the same trip."

III. The Semantic Winner: "I am learning more about everything including how to learn more."

IV. The Socio-sexual Winner
: "Love, and do what thou wilt."

V. The Neurosomatic Winner
: "How I feel depends on my neurological know-how."

VI. The Metaprogramming Winner
: "I make my own coincidences, synchronicites, luck, and Destiny."

VII. The Neurogenetic Winner: "Future evolution depends on my decisions now."

VIII. The Neuroatomic Winner: In the province of the mind, what is believed true is true, or becomes true within limits to be learned by experience and experiment." (Dr. John Lilly)

No comments: