Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Got that first post out the way

We all know the first step's the hardest...that's why I usually try to skip it. Rather than actually exert effort to think up an initial blog post (my first ever...whoa man), I cheated and used my copy-pasted mantra to set the tone. I just want to introduce the world to my way of thinking, get feedback to absorb and grow with, and water the earth with my liquid prosetry. I reckon that's why anyone get's a blog though, right? It's a great innovation...

I'm still feeling like a timid virgin right now, I have to admit. Soon maybe I won't be so self-conscious and will be able to scribble as freely as if this were my journalizm. Maybe the best way to skip the first step every day will be to start with a quote or three, then just go from there.

Is it just me, or is this like thinking out loud with yr crazy self, getting in touch with your inner madman? Oh wait, i guess it is just me!

(did I say that, or just think it?)

Blog ya soonly~

=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!