Sunday, December 26, 2004

Everyday Christmas?

Such funny kids I have. They are so hyped up about life, and so sweet... It was super incredibly fun to see them get their Santy Claus gifts yesterday. Hilarious. P got the biggest robot Mighty Morphin Power Ranger toy, a huge Dynozord that he loves, and A got her 1st dollhouse. Plus P got his favorite new Transformer, Prowl, among tens of other toys that they loved all. Their smiles were more beautiful than any words could ever express. Soon I'll figure out how to get pictures on here to show exactly what I mean by this.

It's been a crazy season of caring and sharing and working and parenting, but so worth it. I just wonder why we try to cram all our caring and sharing into a month or two of the Holiday Season, instead of just spreading it out through the whole year...I mean, why can't everyday be Christmas? Why can't everyday be Thanksgiving? Why can't everyday be Halloween?

Alas, I must be mad. My ideas are too silly. At least I have kids to keep me grounded in the "Real World" and make me laugh through the Chaos.




No comments: